Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nothing to Write About!

Not much has happened since my last post, but wanted to write to say that I'm still alive, and things are fine...just haven't done anything lately worth blogging about...

Duane and I took the Riviera to Canon Falls "antiquing" on Saturday, and then went to an Oktoberfest celebration at a friend's house in White Bear Lake...

School continues to spiral out of control....half the time I don't know whether I'm coming or going, and I SWEAR that I met myself running down the hall today outside the cafeteria...not sure WHAT that means...

Duane and I are headed to Iowa this weekend.  I FINALLY get to see "Wicked".  I've wanted to see it for about FOUR HUNDRED YEARS...but have been too poor to buy tickets (and they sell out in, like, 10 minutes when they finally get to Ticketmaster). 

We're not sure if we're driving down on Saturday, and spending the night, or flying down on Sunday for the day.  MY vote is for driving down on Saturday, as I'd LOVE to spend time with some Fairfield friends who will be in town, but we'll see.  Duane isn't the greatest at committing to "advanced plans"...

Some interesting new shows debut this week on television...I watched "The Good Wife" with Julianna Marguelies last night...I LIKED it, but we'll see how good the stories are a week or two from now.   "Flash Forward" looks intriguing...good cast...interesting concept...we'll see...

We're HOOKED on "Drop Dead Diva".  What a HOOT of a show.  Last week, Liza Minelli, Delta Burke, AND Rosie O'Donnell had guest spots...QUITE a cast!!!!

As far as returning shows go...

"America's Next Top Model" is okay, so far, but the short model thing seems a little LAME...

I'm not particularly enthused with how "Glee" has been progressing.  I'll give it a couple more weeks, but Kurt joins the foolball team tonight...PUH-LEEZ...

"Ghost Whisperer" begins the season on Friday.  The whole Jim is Sam thing last year got a bit tedious, but it WAS intriguing, and when Sam FINALLY realized that he was Jim, I did cry a little bit.  SO not as great as it was when Andrea was on (remember the whole "plane crashed, and it turns out her car was hit as it crashed and she was actually DEAD" thing??!!  AWESOME...and I TOTALLY did not see it coming...!!!!).

I'm curious to see where "Desperate Housewives" goes this year...haven't they DONE it all already??!!

"Amazing Race" always amuses me, but Harlem Globetrotters...really??!!

Wow...this is a POINTLESS entry.  Just wanted to touch base.  I'm SURE I'll have SOMETHING to say about "Wicked"...stay tuned!!!!!

Hope YOUR life is progressing nicely from day to day...!

No comments: