Thursday, January 28, 2010

YUMMY!!!

I'm always looking for tasty recipes when I'm dieting, because I HATE foods that have no flavor, and I REFUSE to eat something gross...just because it's healthy/low fat/low calorie/good for you.

I found the following recipe on the Weight Watchers "boards" last year, and hadn't tried it until tonight.  It's AWESOME, and I'll FOR SURE be making it again...

Chicken Cordon Bleu with Laughing Cow Cheese

4- 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg. deli sliced ham
4 Laughing Cow cheese wedges
1/2 pkg. Shake-n-Bake (I used half of one of the packages in a two bag box)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Place each breast on wax paper and pound to 1/4 inch thick.  Take one Laughing Cow cheese wedge and wrap inside 2-3 slices ham.  Roll inside chicken and secure with toothpick.

Spray baking dish with PAM and place breast, edge side down, in dish.  Sprinkle with Shake-n-Bake.

Bake 40 minutes, until juices run clear.

4 servings = 5 points each




YUM!!!!!

No comments: