Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Weekend with the Family!

This past weekend mom and dad came up for a visit.  As always, it was great fun!

They arrived on Thursday, and I went to Robin and Davey's after school for dinner and to see them.  Friday, Duane and I already had plans for the evening (although they got cancelled because Duane was feeling "punky"), so didn't see them again until Saturday morning.

Saturday morning, I met dad, Davey, Emilie, and Abigail, and we went to the Minneapolis Farmer's Market (my first time this season!).  Robin couldn't go because she's still in a knee brace from her surgery four weeks ago, and mom stayed home with her.   Duane was still not feeling well, so he didn't go either.  Even so, it was great fun, and, although REALLY COLD, we got some fun photos...











After the farmer's market we hung out at Robin and Davey's until it was time for Abigail to get ready for her junior formal.  She looked AMAZING!



After photos, and her delivery to the rendezvous point with her friends, Robin, Davey, mom and dad, Emilie, and I had dinner (pastitsio that I made the night before...since our plans were canceled and I had time to do so), then I went home, and went to bed...it had been a long day!

They headed home Sunday morning, and I spent the day catching up on bills, cleaning, doing laundry, and getting ready for the week ahead.

Here's hoping YOU had fun with family recently too!!!

No comments: