Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hay Bales

I'm not sure why, but I'm FASCINATED by hay bales! I LOVE how they look...golden dried hay, in a field of green.

Perhaps it's the fact that my grandparents had them on the farm (although it was mostly the smaller, rectangular ones), and I crave ANYTHING that brings back memories of those GLORIOUS summer weeks spent there with those dear, wonderful people, whom I MISS enormously...

hay bale, Goodhue County, Minnesota, February 2007

hay bales, Ringgold County, Iowa, August 2009

more hay bales, Ringgold County, Iowa, August 2009

still MORE haybales, Ringgold County, Iowa, August 2009


hay bales and clover (from which the hay came!),
Ringgold County, Iowa 2009


Hope YOU found somthing recently that reminded you of happy memories from your past!

No comments: