Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TECH WEEK for "Amahl and the Night Visitors"

Not sure when I'll get back to the blog for the next couple of weeks...it's tech week for "Amahl", and I'm only home from work for a little while before heading to Woodbury for rehearsals. 

We worked with the orchestra and were finally on the stage last night.  It was rough, and long, and frustrating, but we got many things worked out.  Tonight is costumes and (hopefully!) microphones and the finished lighting scheme...

Here are some rehearsal shots that Michael, one of my fellow kings, and Kristopher, a journalist from patch.com, took over the last few weeks. 

Again...if you're anywhere near Woodbury, Minnesota this weekend (or next)...come see the show!  http://www.woodburycommunitytheatre.org/tickets.html








Here's hoping YOU are EXHAUSTING yourself doing something that YOU enjoy TOO!!!

2 comments:

T. Edlin said...

That picture of you inside the wreath should totally be your Christmas card! And, by the way, I MISS YOU!!!!!

Kidlib said...

I was just going to type what T. Nelson said! I totally agree!! Or maybe use the pic on a business card! lol