Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey! Look at My New GLASSES!!!!

FINALLY went in for an eye exam, and here's the result...!!!!!


I've actually wanted glasses for YEARS...(I won't tell you how many...!), as I've always thought my blond eyebrows and blond eyelashes left me looking really PALE and PASTY.

I'm assuming that SOME DAY, I'll get the hang of the whole "bifocal" thing...right now, I can't figure out WHICH part of the lenses to look through for what!

Here's hoping YOU made a "cosmetic change" recently that helped YOU feel better about yourself too!!!!

1 comment:

Bruno Hill said...

There are people who have the same reasons! They prefer to wear eyeglasses simply because they want to look different and better. I think you made the right decision! You even have clearer eyesight now, right? You must feel great. Well man, it shows in your photo. :D