Saturday, October 6, 2012

Things Are Crazy!!!!



TOTALLY not newsworthy, because things seem to get crazy in my life, oh...about every four days, but it really DOES seem unusually CUCKOO right now. 

Work is crazy...doing FOUR full time jobs in one is REALLY not my idea of a good time.  I'm in another musical...which increases the "crazy quotient" by about 900%, and my social life (or LACK thereof) is just a big crappy mess.  Friends are starting to get a). desperate, and/or b). cranky that I don't have time to socialize or hang out or even call....ugh. 

I'm crabby, and tired, and gaining weight (I get home from rehearsal at 9:30, and am then STARVING...so end up eating EVERYTHING in the kitchen...).  I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY just want to be shipwrecked on some abandoned island somewhere and NOT have to deal with schedules, or alarm clocks, or telephones, or e-mail.

On a more positive note, mom and dad came up to visit for the weekend, and we had a LOVELY time shopping at the Minneapolis Farmer's Market, the antique bonanza at Bachman's, having family photos taken by our friend Beth, and enjoying a "comfort food" dinner at my place this evening!!!!













Here's hoping YOUR life is calm, and mellow, and MINIMALLY STRESSFUL!  Mine will be again...someday!!!!!

No comments: