Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A GREAT Recipe!!!

I am FOREVER trying to find flavorful, filling, low calorie/low fat/"diet" food!  I recently cooked my way through my "standard" repertoire...Quinoa Enchilada Bake...Big Mac Casserole...Skinny Sloppy Joes...and wanted something new.

Luckily, Slender Kitchen exists!!!  Kristen Mccaffrey created (I believe), and curates the sight, and she has created some FABULOUS recipes!!

My current favorite...BBQ Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs!  Check out the recipe here.

I served them over Cauliflower Rice from the Real Housemoms website, and ended up with a filling meal, that was both tasty and low in calories and fat!!  You can find the Cauliflower Rice recipe here.

Here's a photo of the finished product:

DEFINITELY adding this to the recipe rotation!

Here's hoping YOU found a new "go to" recipe that you enjoy recently too!!!

No comments: