Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nausea and Wildlife

Okay...these have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with each other, but BOTH have been on my mind today...the nausea because I've felt that way since about 11:00, and am hoping it's just too much coffee, or a touch of food poisoning from last night's party, or too much wine AT the party, because the alternative is the flu bug that's been seeping through school, and I SO don't have time for that!

The show (see previous blog entry) opens NEXT weekend, and I need EVERY SECOND of rehearsal time between now and then to figure out WHAT THE HECK the words are to all of the songs, WHERE THE HECK my blocking takes me through each of the songs, and HOW THE HECK I transition from point "A" to point "B" (and "C"...and "D"...and...).

Wildlife has also been on my mind today. I have it here in my new place...from the wolves howling in the woods off my deck a few nights ago, to the family of deer that ambles into the yard out back to forage for corn a neighbor leaves out in the snow, to the GORGEOUS quartet of cardinals that sit in the crabapple tree out my dining room window. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living here yet????

Hope YOUR day is NOT queasy, but full of wonderful wildlife, too!

No comments: