Saturday, January 30, 2010

10 Down...5 To Go!!

So...I've been at the 10 pound mark, gone on to 11 pounds, and am now holding at a disappointing 9 pound weight loss.  Weekends are bad, and I know that, but I'm REALLY eager to get to my goal of 15 pounds. 

I'm thinking that a "setback" is inevitable...I'm heading to New York City tomorrow for a workshop, and am NOT planning on watching what I eat.  I'm HOPING that some miraculous WILL POWER will magically kick in, but I'm sure whatever I can muster will fly out the window as soon as I pass my first NYC pizzeria...

Anyway...here's a photo of how it's going so far...me with my "earlier in the school year" school picture.  It is what it is...me setting up the shot in the bathroom mirror, and BARELY succeeding at not looking like Gollum from "The Lord of the Rings"...



I'm HOPING for a STUNNING shot from the Big Apple.  I'm ESPECIALLY hoping that it's taken BEFORE I find that previously mentioned pizzeria...

Here's hoping YOU are finding success with YOUR new year's resolutions too!!!

No comments: