Sunday, September 5, 2010

A New Rug!!

No...not the "toupee" variety...an actual rug for the floor...!

Helping Carol redecorate a few weeks ago had been working on my psyche, and I decided it was time to get a "winter rug" for the living room.  I LOVE the white one that I've had for the last couple of years, and will TOTALLY bring it back out next April, but wanted something a little darker for the winter months.

I looked at Home Depot, and found one that I liked, but it was no longer in stock.  I went to Wal-Mart, and they had a nice one (in my price range!), but it was too small, so, I temporarily lifted my boycott of Target, and found the PERFECT one there (I know...I TOTALLY sacrificed by scruples, but it's a REALLY nice rug...).

So...here are the "before" and "after" shots (or I should say the spring/summer and fall/winter shots!):

spring/summer


fall/winter

Here's hoping YOU were able to "spruce up" part of YOUR world recently!!!!!

No comments: