Monday, December 31, 2018

Monday, October 24th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

Well, since my last entry, I went to Mikage.  I met Kimberly at her place about 5:15, and then Nora P. came over and we practiced for our show at Poporo in Okamoto.  We got there about 7:10 and started around 7:30.  Chinatsu and Michiyo came to see the show, as well as M's wife & some friends.

I sang several solos, and the whole thing went pretty well!  It was fun to "go out"!




Today I went back to kaisei and had my ear canal "blown out" again-ugh!  I have to start going back since my ear isn't better.

I went to the post office to take money out by filling out the form, but I had to have my secret number even to do that, so I still have no money.  Felt stupid again.

Whatever lives in my ceiling is particularly active today- perhaps chasing a "friend" around the expanse above my apartment.  Yuk!  I hope it's nothing disgusting!

I got 4 packages ready to mail off to various parts of the world for Christmas.  Guess I need to get those sent now if they're to arrive by Christmas.  Of course, I can't do it today, because I can't get any money because of my forgetting the number.  Grrrr!

No comments: