Friday, May 22, 2020

I've Been Thinking A Lot About Flowers Lately

I LOVE flowers.  They make me happy.  They make me smile.  They remind me of fresh beginnings. 

I think I'm enjoying them even more than usual this year due to the feelings of being locked up with our COVID-19 "shelter in place" orders (which were recently changed to "safe in place", with more and more places of business opening back up, but don't get me started...the virus hasn't magically gone away...).

We are just beyond PEAK for crabapple trees and lilacs here.  I love them both, and think that the scent of lilacs is one of my favorite scents in the entire world.

So...here are several (several!) photos of the lovely lilacs and crabapple blossoms that we have been enjoying over the last few weeks...

 

Here's hoping YOU have been able to enjoy the lovely scents and sights of spring where you are too!

No comments: