Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sick Day Entry #2

Not a lot to say at this point. I've spent the last THREE days on the sofa, hacking and wheezing, and feeling WAY too weak to just be suffering from a cold, but, perhaps I'm a TOTAL wimp, and this is what it's going to be like as I get older...sigh...

LUCKILY, there was an "America's Next Top Model" marathon on MTV, and I got to see cycle TWO from (almost) start to finish. MAN, I like that show! Was TOTALLY sad that Shandi didn't get it, but Yoanna IS gorgeous, so it's all good. I LIKED the "follow up" episode they did at the end. They haven't done that in later cycles, and it was AWESOME to see "where they are now" (or at least where they were when cycle two ended!).

REALLY need to get out of the apartment...getting a little stir crazy, but, I'm also a little shaky, so will probably stay in. Cancelled dinner with Robin and David and family tonight (didn't want to give them my germs, and SO am not up for cooking), but will get together with Duane for the finale of "The Amazing Race"...GO CHARLA AND MIRNA!!!

Happy Sunday to all!

No comments: