Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Always Wondered!!!!

Granted, my senior pictures were NOT the greatest "photographic representation" of all that is...me. Could have been the hair style...could have been the "pointy" teeth...could have been the Member's Only jacket...okay...in high school I looked EXTREMELY dorky (as the photo below will attest!). I did, however, still look like a teenager.


1983

I've always thought that the senior pictures from my parents' generation, and those that came before, managed to, somehow, already LOOK like adults (as opposed to the generations since the 80's, which still look YOUNG!).

I often wondered if I would look as "mature" as my parents did, were I to be dressed in the same types of clothing, and coiffed as they were back then (perhaps the quality of photography back then contributed something as well?!). SO thanks to my friend Erin, I now have the WEBSITE to find out: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/.

Here are the results (I stopped at 1964, my birth year, because after that, it just got UGLY!!)...

1950

1956

1960


1962

1964


...I now think that PERHAPS I wasn't as dorky in 1983 as I first thought!!!

No comments: