Saturday, September 27, 2008

I LIKE This Show!

I just got my Amazon.com order, and can FINALLY watch season two of "The 4400".



Don't know HOW I missed this show...I vaguely remember seeing previews and thinking "that looks interesting", but it was probably around the time that "Invasion" debuted, and I felt that ONE alien show was enough (which was SO the wrong choice, since "Invasion" tanked after one season!).

It might also have been because I was too bogged down with all of the other shows I'm addicted to..."Amazing Race", "Biggest Loser", "Ghost Whisperer", "America's Next Top Model", "Desperate Housewives", "Ugly Betty", and now...after seeing Greg die on "ER", maybe "ER" (although, after watching the season premiere of "Ugly Betty", am thinking I'll have an open SLOT to fill...yergh!).

ANYWAY..."The 4400" is REALLY smart, and intriguing, and I'm REALLY glad that there are FOUR sesons on DVD to watch. I'm HOPING this one didn't end (or NOT end, as it more often goes...!) with the season 4 discs...I guess I'll see when I get there.

If you LIKE the whole "alien abduction" (or NOT "alien abduction"...as the case may be) genre..."The 4400" is pretty cool!!!

No comments: