Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Colors!

Okay...as much as I've grown to DISLIKE winter, with it's slick roads, and early darkness, and LONG periods of brown and gray and slushy yuckiness (although I have to admit that a walk at night, in falling snow, still makes my toes tingle!), I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the colors and crispness of a fall day...even though I KNOW what's "just around the corner"...!

Duane and I took a long walk on Sunday, and he took me down a couple of paths that I hadn't traipsed during previous walks through the neighborhood. We ended up along the edge of a lake, stuck right in the middle of town, surrounded by trees that were a THOUSAND shades of red, and orange, and yellow (and a few pinks and purples too!).

So today, I went out with my digital camera, and got the following pictures of some of the gorgeous colors (until my camera battery died!).

Enjoy an Eagan autumn morning...







Hope you have some AWESOME color in YOUR life today!

No comments: