Sunday, October 5, 2008

NOT a Sarah Palin Fan!

I DO NOT LIKE SARAH PALIN. Not at all, not even a little bit. I think she's ill informed, not qualified for the position to which she is hoping to become elected, and she scares me, in general, for being such a closed-minded, conservative human being.

I DO however LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tina Fey's portrayals of Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live! Last night's version of the vice presidential debates was HILARIOUS! My new favorite line is "oh...are we not doin' the talent portion?!" (after which she proceeds to pull out a flute, and play a few notes for the crowd). My OLD favorite line was from the FIRST Sarah Palin/Hilary Clinton skit, when they were talking about foreign policy, and Sarah's contribution to the discussion was "I can see Russia from my house!".



It's a shame that NBC so VEHEMENTLY blocks any of their content from airing on YouTube...they could do WONDERS for this election...simply by letting people watch the skits, and then allowing them to reflect on the similarities between the SNL skits and the actual events they are spoofing!

Keep up the good work, Tina! You are HILARIOUS!!!!

1 comment:

T. Edlin said...

Go to NBC.com... the have a lot of them on the site, and you can even embed them to your blog...