Saturday, February 28, 2009

Head Shots!!!

So...I had my headshots done today by an AMAZING photographer named Patrick Watson at Studio Mendota in St. Paul (check out his website at http://www.ranterbanter.com/) . He had an "open house", and people could drop in and have photos taken.

He was AWESOME! The following photos are my "top 5". Not sure WHICH to go with, so if you like one in particular, leave a comment to this post, and help me decide.

Shot # 1

Shot # 2

Shot #3


Shot #4

Shot #5
My next post...the "yeah...not so much" shots (otherwise known as the "DON'T talk when the photographer is trying to take your photo" shots...)!!!


4 comments:

T. Edlin said...

Definitely, absolutely, with 100% certainty... the last one, #5. #5 is the best picture of you, and the others (though great pics of you) all have "personality." You want your headshot to be open for possibilities, with multiple interpretations, where a director could imagine you in a lot of different roles. I love them all, but for your headshot, definitely #5.

T. Edlin said...

P.S. Andrew says 3 & 5. :)

Unknown said...

Jack Darling, Tena is right. #5 is a true head shot and a good picture. I'd say #2 is my second fav.

Kel

Anonymous said...

No, no, I like the 4th one.

Carol