Saturday, February 7, 2009

Social Networking!!

I continue to be amazed by how COOL Facebook is...in the last few weeks, I've connected with "Wendy" (to my PETER PAN from a play I did with Washington Community Theater when I was in college), musicians from the OLD GOLD SINGERS...a swing choir I was in at the University of Iowa, friends I'd lost track of from high school (hello Mary Ann, Nancy, and Karen), and, today, one of my former students at Hinomoto Gakuin, when I was living and teaching in Japan!

I am "friends" with the director of the play for which I will soon be starting rehearsals, my friend Chad, who once lived in Fairfield and now lives in Texas, and a BUNCH of my co-w0rkers at school (AS IF we don't see each other/talk enough as it is...LOL!).

What a GREAT way to reconnect with friends, past and present...thanks AGAIN Tena, for getting me HOOKED on this AWESOME site...!!!!

No comments: