Thursday, May 21, 2009

Glee

Oh my...I REALLY like this show...at least from what I saw in the pilot episode last night! I think you might have to have "lived" the "glee club" life to REALLY appreciate it, but I did, and I DO!!!!

I'm not sure how it's going to "work" as a series, but it CERTAINLY shows promise. I ESPECIALLY liked the finale number "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. What a great arrangement! I heard today that it's the number ONE song on Itunes right now. Here it is for your enjoyment..



You can see the complete episode at www.hulu.com for the next 21 days. The series begins on FOX in the fall...CAN'T WAIT!!!!

3 comments:

Jeff S. said...

Not sure WHY the image is "flipped", but this was the best version I could find on YouTube...

T. Edlin said...

I swear I have seen that girl before... what has she been in? Was she in Spring Awakening or some other musical? She looks SO familiar!!!

Jeff S. said...

Don't know about her (and IMDB doesn't list that as one of her credits) but the teacher was in "Light in the Piazza"...he was up for a tony!