Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Seussical" is Over...

Going through a little bit of PPD right now (post-production depression). Not as much as I usually do, most likely because I have a horrible, cloggy, phelgmy cold right now, and it's taking all of my energy just to function...

Here are a couple of photos from the last weekend. I will get the "offical" photo CD in early June, and will post a few of the good ones then.

Barb, me, and Katy before the last show

Rachel and me

Colin, me and Paul with Mayzie's nest

The cadet march


One last "cast party" at Broadway Pizza

I met some AMAZING, TALENTED people during this show, and hope to work with many of them AGAIN! I also made some "more than just theater friends", with which I HOPE to continue socializing...it's a MAJOR PAIN that they all live in the "northern suburbs" though...THAT'S going to take some "logistical planning". It'll TOTALLY be worth the effort though...what COOL people!

I also have to put in a plug for all of the AMAZING teenagers in this show. You hear SO much about the troubles with today's "youth"...SO not the case with these talented, mature, dedicated, amazing kids. It was REALLY difficult for me to keep in mind that some of these actors were 14, 15, and 16 years old...they are WISE beyond their years, and I was HONORED to work with them!

Hope YOU were able to pursue one of YOUR passions lately, and, to quote a few lines from the closing number..."oh the thinks you can think, think and wonder and dream, far and wide as you dare...." (at least I THINK those are the words...I was always back stage changing costumes for the curtain call at that point...ha)!!!!

No comments: