Saturday, October 24, 2009

Out With the Old (II)...

...and in with the new (II)...

So...getting the new sofa (which I LOVE!) created a bit of a problem...the OLD chair that I had sitting next to it looked like CHILDREN'S furniture next to the new piece...SO...Duane and I had to go out and look for a new chair (I THINK it's a conspiracy in the furniture industry to make things BIGGER and BIGGER so that the OLD stuff doesn't work with the NEW stuff, and you just keep BUYING things)!

Anyhoo...here's the OLD:






...and here's the NEW:







I THINK I like it (a lot), but need a little while to get used to it...it's CERTAINLY "loud"...!!!!

Here's hoping YOU have a living room full of COOL furniture, and that it's all the SAME SIZE!!!!

1 comment:

T. Edlin said...

I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!