Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And Now for Something COMPLETELY Different...

...photos of the "travel tree"!  This year, due to the situation with dad, I opted to skip all of the stuff I usually do to decorate for the holidays (HUGE tree, garland everywhere, nativity scenes, stockings, figurines, bows, lights, etc.).

Instead, I put up Duanes and my "travel tree"...ornaments I created from all of the trips we've taken (see 10/27/09 entry for details), white lights, gold stars, and, to top it off, a replica of one of the jets we've taken to get to some of the places we were going.  I think it turned out QUITE nicely!













Here's hoping YOUR holiday decorations are full of whimsy and GREAT memories too!

1 comment:

Shellie Brown said...

Yes, it is me! I finally logged into your blog! I love your travel tree, what an awesome idea!
Love you!