Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dad Update- FINAL (we hope!)

So...just got a call from mom, and dad is HOME!  They released him from the hospital a little while ago....YAY!

He'll now go back to the hospital three times a week for therapy, and will , hopefully, by late spring or early summer be almost back to "normal" (or as normal as dad can get...HA!). 

This certainly could have gone the other way, so your prayers/well wishes/good vibes have done their job, and have been REALLY, REALLY appreciated!

I'll update as needed, but hopefully they'll be few and far between...if even that!

I wish for you the all the best in the coming year. God bless, and happy new year!

1 comment:

*Mandie* said...

Yay! What a wonderful start to a new year with your dad HOME! I'm so happy for you and your family! My prayers are with your dad that he'll continue to heal and feel better and be back to his old self - I'm believing for miracles in 2010, woo ha! :)

Love,
*mandie*