Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nothing to Say!

Haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, but I REALLY have nothing to add at this point...I work, I sleep, it's snowy and brown and cold and yucky, and I'm just not motivated to do much of ANYTHING!!!

I'm SUPPOSED to sing in the "Step Up to the Mic", American Idol-type talent contest this weekend, but I've been procrastinating on learning my audition song, and JUST TONIGHT, after watching a LAME performance by "Celtic Thunder" on TPT, decided that I COULD DO WAY BETTER, so AM going to audition...IF I can get the song memorized by this weekend.

I'm crabby, and tired, and a little depressed...

Spring needs to come soon...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my God! We should live by one another and be miserable together. You described my exact mood these past few days. I've been eating like crap, too, and not working out. Sucks.

Good luck this weekend. I can't wait to hear all about it.