Monday, August 30, 2010

Photos that Didn't Fit in the First TWO Blog Entries about Paris...!!!

Here are some photos that didn't fit in the first post about our trip to Paris...I think I "maxed out" my size allowance (much like I did to my credit card with the whole "euro to dollars" thing while there...!).

Looking at Paris from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!

Paris!

Paris (again)!

Me coming down the 40 GAJILLION steps from the second level to the ground!

"King Jeff" at Versailles!!!

A GREAT shot of Duane at the Versailles gate

One of the ornate ceilings at Versailles

A corner of a ceiling fresco in one of the rooms at Versailles

At the cafe in the gardens at Versailles

Jeff and Duane in the gardens at Versailles

Um...not sure WHY, but it seemed like a fun shot at the time!

Jeff and Duane in front of the doors to the Petit Palais

The view from Tour Montparnasse at night!

Me on Tour Montparnasse

The Eiffel Tower during one of it's "sparkle times"!!

No comments: