Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting Back to My "Old Self" Again...!!!

I LOVE the "chameleon" effect of being in a play.  You get to change your physical appearance to fit the character that you are portraying.  For "Amahl" I went for OLD FAT GUY.  For "Birdie"....CLEAN CUT 50'S BUSINESS GUY.  Now that both shows are over, I can get back to being...ME!

Here are a couple of shots of the transformations during the last several months....
Looking a little "round", and bearded for AMAHL...but it worked for the character...

Clean cut, "long-ish" hair, and looking REALLY tired for BIRDIE...!!!

Looking more my "usual" self (even though I have a TERRIBLE cold) today...!!!

REALLY glad to have my evenings free for awhile, but already starting to miss the "theatrical" life! 

Here's hoping YOU are enjoying lazy evenings on the sofa with the one YOU love too!!!!

No comments: