Friday, April 13, 2007

Snakes on a Plane

Went over to Connie's house for drinks and dinner. Hadn't seen her town house yet...very NICE! She moved in a few months ago, and is in the process of repainting to cover up the HIDEOUS bright yellows and blues that were the SO, SO WRONG color choices of the previous owner.

Had a BLAST catching up, and I FINALLY got to see "Snakes on a Plane"...what a HORRIBLE movie! I actually thought it was a hoot, but the snake attacks on the passengers were a LITTLE over the top. I mean COME ON...lunging from a seat cushion and plunging right into someone's eye socket?? A boa constrictor large enough to circle around a man(who was a TOTAL CREEP!) 7 or 8 times and THEN unhinging it's jaw to eat his head? A snake propelling itself from a toilet, and attacking JUST THAT PLACE on a guy??? I HATE snakes, and squirmed (pardon the pun!) through the entire movie. Luckily I DIDN'T scream like a girl!

Made sure to look in MY toilet when I used it, to make sure it was "safe"!

No comments: