Friday, April 6, 2007

Taxes...!

Had my taxes "done" the day before yesterday...OUCH! I OWE $618 to the federal government!!! As IF they weren't taking enough...grrr... Not sure HOW that's going to get paid...I just keep sinking deeper and deeper into the "debt ocean"...ack!

Had lunch with Robin yesterday. We went to CRAVE at Southdale Mall. It's where the old Sydney's was. It was pretty good, but nothing that I'd HAVE to go back and try again (I'd WAY rather go to "Big Bowl" in the Galleria across the street...AMAZING Chinese food...especially the kung pao chicken over wide, flat noodles....YUM!).

Still windy and cold in Minnesota. The HIGH today is only supposed to be 22. It was warmer in JANUARY!!!!! At least the sun is shining. That DEFINITELY helps!

Just got back from "A Baker's Wife" with Duane. It was kind of our "commemorative" visit...we discovered it LAST YEAR on my spring break. Had the pear tart (of course!), and coffee...yum! (For more on "A Baker's Wife", see my review section!)

Duane is at the doctor having his foot x-rayed. He probably broke it a MONTH ago when he slipped on ice taking out his trash, but hasn't had it checked out. As he says..."there's nothing you can do for a broken toe anyway". It' s been bothering him more lately, so he's FINALLY having it checked out. I half expect him to come back with a plaster cast on! Hopefully it's nothing too serious!

Have a great Friday, and an AWESOME weekend!

No comments: