Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grrrr....

I'm not a patient man, as many of you already know. I DO NOT like to have to wait for things, or people, or uploads, and, unfortunately, as a teacher and the partner of someone who DEFINITELY goes by his own clock, I get to wait...a lot.

SO...when it comes to things like uploading photos, which I just ATTEMPTED to do on Target's website, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!!! "Dial up" SUCKS. It SUCKS. It SUCKS. It SUCKS!!!!

I'm trying to print pictures for mom, who's been waiting for me to get photos from the last four or five months of family activities (and has a computer that's even SLOWER than mine), so decided that I'd try the Kodak online ordering feature to get some photos printed through Target's photo department.

I found the photos that I wanted (after having to add them to the stupid PHOTO ALBUM one at a time, with NO "shift/select" feature to add them all at once, and, to add insult to injury, if I wanted to see the actual photo, had to go to the "thumbnail" button, and click it for EACH one I added...!!!).

Once I FINALLY got them all into the box, I hit the "upload to album" button, and waited...and waited...and waited (90 minutes, two magazines, a trip to the mailbox, a bathroom stop, and a glass of water), then, in DISGUST, gave up. I logged off, swore a little (okay...a lot), and am now headed to Target to use the digital photo stand in the store.

When I get out of this HIDEOUS debt management program, DSL is SO THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO BUY!!!!! Just think...YouTube, online digital print ordering, NOT waiting 20 minutes for e-mail with photo attachments to get to my "inbox"...life will be BLISS.

Sorry for the rant...and I hope YOUR computer endeavors aren't aging YOU exponentially....!

No comments: