Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ha!

As I was EXTOLLING to Duane the virtues, yet again, of my GT Xpress 101 (well it really IS a cool gadget...!!) the other day, he coined a new acronym for me...apparently, I have TCSS (Television Commercial Susceptibility Syndrome)!



I have to admit, he might be right...when I SEE the infomercial for the "Greatest Hits of the 70's Collection" I NEED the "Greatest Hits of the 70's Collection" (even though the Air Supply guys look REALLY old!)...when I SEE the ab roller thingamabob I NEED that ab roller thingamabob (to get those tight abs simply by "rocking" for 15 minutes a day!)...and when I SEE the tube thing where you can cook spaghetti noodle in a FRACTION of the time in your microwave I NEED that tube thing where you can cook spaghetti noodles in a FRACTION of the time in your microwave (even though I don't HAVE a microwave).

I wonder if there's a pill I can take for this??!!

Hope YOU saw something YOU couldn't live without on the "boob tube" today...wait...that not a good thing to close with...dang...maybe there's a support group I could join...!

No comments: