Saturday, September 29, 2018

Wednesday, July 13th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

I went in to school around 12, after a frustrating morning at the camera shop, and not having my stuff ready when they said they would.

Kidsland had a barbeque for caravan & me.  It was really fun.  Kim made a tape to send back to her choir, complaining that they hadn't written.  It was a riot. 


I BELIEVE this was "Snarky Sound of Music"...DOE A DEEEEER...




After the bbq we all went shopping in Himeji and ate at McDonalds.  We finished the adventure with a stop at Baskin Robbins.  I had caramel ribbon- YUM!!!

No comments: