Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Made Pizza

Lately this blog has turned into more of a restaurant review/recipe blog than anything else.  TODAY is no exception!

Duane and I made the BEST pizza last night!!!  It started with a home made pizza crust (discovered while watching "Ciao Italia" on PBS, the recipe for which can be found in this previous post:  http://snarky-librarian.blogspot.com/2011/09/yum.html).


We found a package of precooked pulled BBQ chicken at Traders Joes, and used it as the meat/sauce base for the pizza...



I sliced a Roma tomato and a mild pepper from my deck garden...


Then put it all on the crust (tomatoes and peppers on my half only!)...


I then piled on the cheddar cheese...


and stuck it in the oven!




Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Yum!!!!!



Here's hoping YOU have a "go to" recipe that makes your mouth water too!!!!

No comments: