Thursday, July 19, 2018

Monday, June 13th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

Today I mailed 2 pkgs. to Stephanie and had to bring back LaDawn's because it was too small.  So, Steph's b-day pkg. is on its way!  I bought a hot pad at Zoo (see emblem below).  It'll go in my dream "black and white and gray with red accents" apartment in the states.

I also went to A-Coop, and stocked up on some stuff.  I decided to make a card for Steph, so tonight I took pictures in various outfits, as places we could've gone had I been home (i.e. tuxedo- opera, suit- dinner, tie & nothing else- staying in).



Yukari called & cancelled our lesson.  I called United, and if what the guy said is true, I can fly round trip from Osaka to San Francisco to Chicago to Cedar Rapids for approximately 151,300 yen.  I hope, I hope (and pray earnestly!!).

I wrote chapel talk for h.s. chapel Friday.


No comments: