Monday, July 2, 2018

Saturday, May 28th,1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

Today I finally got to sleep in, but mom & dad & Robin called at 6:30, so, so much for that!

I got up, read the paper, then got read & went shopping...bought some more plants for my office, and various other tidbits.  I bought 30 paper balloons to send to my kids at Stewart.  Hope they like them!

This afternoon L.L. & I went to a double feature at the movie theater.  Saw an Agatha Christie movie, something like "Death by Appointment", or "Murder by Appointment".  The 2nd feature was "The Woo Woo Kid" (about a kid during WW II who marries or elopes with 2 married women)- pretty good!

Tonight I called Kayo T. & set up a private lesson- Saturdays at 5...that's 2 students now.

No comments: