Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tuesday, June 28th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

I was going to write a big sob entry about how Misuzu told me everyone at school thinks I'm gay (which by "everyone" I don't know actually how many that really is, or how long people have thought this), and how it erased any other thing about today that I was going to write about (mainly that K's were gone & I was in charge of my E.C. I, plus Linda Lee's E.C. I, and combined her E.C. II classes into my E.C. II classes).

I say I was, because, after pouting and moping for 4 hours, I've had it!!  I was going to go to school tomorrow a totally different person, but screw them!  I move, act, talk, walk as I do because I'm an artist.  The theater revolves around fluid movement, good singing, graceful dance, and gestures to add understanding and interestingness to the words.  Just because I gesture frequently, and don't talk like Sylvester Stallone, or walk like John Wayne is no FREAKING right for the girls to start gossiping that I'm gay.  How dare they!  Screw them...who needs this crap!  


I'm here to teach, not play Rambo, and those stupid, immature, giggly, dumb girls are not going to change what I don't want to change in me.  Hopefully this gossip won't reach my colleagues, but, I figure my friends will ignore the rumor & my enemies & the countless unknown I don't give a flying crap about.  Argh!!  I thought I left this pettiness and freaking crap in America!!

Oh I'm so very angry!!!  (Oh, I mean...duh...FREAK I'm DARN PISSED!) (More macho).

Editors Note:   All words in BOLD print are NOT the actual words written in my journal...

Other Editors Note:  I used to be so sensitive...apparently.

No comments: