Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday, April 15th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

I'm going to have to start calling this my every other day journal, as I'm not getting to it as often as planned.

Yesterday I rode in to school with Karl and set up my office.  It's still a bit sparce, but is on the right track.  Anyway, I brought a plant from home and some wall hangings, now I just need a rug and a few more chairs.


We asked at the office for 4 "comfy" chairs and a conference table, but they said that I had all I was entitled to, and would have to bring whatever else I needed from home...well, excuuuuuuse me!

The train took me back to Kyoguchi at about 3:05, along with many other Hinomoto people, and that was the extent of my day.

At the apartment I read a book, cleaned up the place, and called Masano.

No comments: