Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday, April 11th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

I'm again writing today for yesterday, as I didn't have time last night.  Yesterday I went to Hinomoto Church.   Karl, Linda Lee, Barrett, and I all happened to be there on the same Sunday.

Linda Lee and I left early to catch the train to Kobe for a JALT meeting (Japan Association of Language Teachers).  It was an okay meeting.  The ratio was about even (Caucasian/Japanese) and there were about 20 people there.  The meeting was on the use of video in the classroom, and was quite informative.

Linda Lee and I ate at a coffee shop upon returning to Himeji, and that about caps Sunday.  I called Masano to order tickets to "Les Miserables", Mieko called, and mom and dad called.

No comments: