Friday, June 29, 2018

Wednesday, May 25th, 1988

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

Today was meeting day.  Linda Lee called and said that Karl wasn't going in (because he helped Christos tear down and got home late), and to take the train.  I rode in with Mr. M.  M. lead prayer meeting, then I wrote letters, etc. till chapel.  Chapel was about leprosy- yuk!

We had a 2 1/2 hour English meeting.  I'm not going to England (angry emoji)!!  I had an x-ray taken today.  Free physicals and such for Hinomoto.

Rode home w/Karl & L. Lee.  Stopped at steak place for dinner- had chicken.  Ran downtown to buy envelopes.  Exciting day?!

Misuzu D. came by to ask about taking English lessons.  So, I'm going to give her private lessons.  Don't know if it'll work out or not!





No comments: