Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday, February 10th, 1989

Note:  This is a series of journal entries from my two years living in Himeji, Japan (1988-1990).  I'm archiving them electronically through my blog.  Last names have been deleted and replaced with first initial only.  For details on this series of blog entries, see this post.

Wednesday night I waited at school until 6:30, and rode with Koji to Akira's apartment.  We had a good time, as usual.  Next week we're going to go downtown to the entertainment district for dinner.  Should be a great time.  Koji took me home afterwards.

Thursday I came to school and rewrote the script for Shirotopia, and typed it up.  After lunch we had E.S.S. practice.  Michiyo "forgot" we had rehearsal...again.  I'm ready to drop her from the show if she doesn't shape up soon.


Last night I went home, ate dinner, watched videos (Pop Betty House), news, and Tunnels.  I also got my videos labeled.

Caught 4 girls cheating.  Rather severe consequences...flunk the class, have to take next year, and thusly may not have enough credits to graduate on time.

Taught at Megumi.  They gave me a big box of chocolates for Valentine's Day...how nice!

No comments: